These are the projects that I’ve been involved in Carnegie Mellon University Entertainment Technology Center.
- Serenity A meaningful artistic game on tablets (on going)
- Kotodama Fruit Juice Interactive Storytelling with Speech Recognition.
- Lazer Mouse An iPad application helps kids 6-10 design for a laser cutter installed in Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh.
- Building Virtual Worlds Projects Building interactive experiences within 2-3 weeks with a team of 4-5 artists&programmers using various technologies.
- Visual Storytelling Projects Creating stories and shooting them within 2 weeks with a team of 4 ETC students.